Shipping Documents in Romania
I work for rentacarbucuresti.org in Romania, a car rental agency that imports cars on a regular basis.
Here are the documents that are needed in this country:
1) The original invoice.
2) A translated, legalized copy of the invoice. The original invoice must be translated to Romanian when you are bringing the car to the Romanian Customs office.
3) The original document of the car (BRIEF).
4) A translated, legalized copy of the BRIEF.
5) The car origin certificate. Since Romania is an European country, if the car is imported from Europe, the taxes will be smaller.
6) A document that certifies that the car has passed at least the Euro 3 pollution requirements. This document is issued by the Romanian authority in the field.
7) The document that demonstrates that the car is insured, as well as its copy.
8) A copy of your identity card.
I hope that this information is helpful. And thank you a lot for giving me the opportunity to post this information here!
Copyright © 2015. IMPORT-JAPANESE-CAR.COM